I’d like to tell you about an interesting “brain training” program known as Brain Sync, or sometimes Hemi Sync Brain Training. This program will help you to make some remarkable personal progress in your life, as well as improve your health. Let me explain…
What Hemi Sync Brain Training Can Do For You
Since its development, there have been more than 3 million happy users of hemi sync brain programming technology. Now, you don’t have to hook your brain up to electrodes and get zapped – nothing like that. Rather, you listen to a series of technologically advanced recordings on CD’s and DVD’s that use “harmonically layered binaural beat” frequencies. These beats “synch” both hemispheres, and sides, of your brain. The value of synchronizing both sides of your brain is to get the benefit of “whole brain” thinking which amps up the many learning and function centers of your brain. The sounds activate and strengthen the different electrical waves that normally run through your brain with different functions. For example,
1. Alpha waves: Reduced stress.
2. Beta and gamma waves: Increased concentration.
3. Delta waves: Better sleep, faster physical healing.
4. Theta waves: Deep meditation.
You know how jangled and irritable you feel when you hear loud, irritating, or grating sounds? Well, this technology makes use of the opposite – a variety of soothing sounds like ocean waves, thunderstorms, etc, to make your brain, and you, feel relaxed and happy. In just a few short weeks of hemi synching, you can make a lot of progress towards attaining personal improvement goals, increase peaceful feelings, attain greater states of mental and physical relaxation, reduce stress and achieve better mind and body functioning. Hemi sync proponents also say that it can even help you achieve deep insights into your subconscious as well as gain access to “higher” knowledge. As such, here are some reasons you might use hemi sync brain training:
1. Improve your sleep. Poor sleep equates to high blood pressure, weight gain, irritability, depression, body aches and pains. Achieving better sleep has helped many people stop taking blood pressure medications and/or pain pills, and feel happier and more relaxed.
2. Learn new things faster. Hemi sync training stimulates the rusty learning centers of your brain helping you recall and retain new words, concepts, much like a younger brain. It can also help improve your general memory as well.
3. Meditate better. Hemi sync can help you achieve deeper states of meditation for spiritual, or creative, purposes. This can translate into greater peace in your life, better insights into yourself, heal old issues that may have held you back personally/socially, improve your general health, and spark creativity.
4. Biofeedback. Many hemi sync users achieve control over certain mental and/or physical issues like addictions, stopping smoking, weight control, depression, and pain, through guided relaxation techniques and positive word/image associations and affirmations.
5. Dream enhancement. Hemi sync can help you achieve higher levels of consciousness. Have you ever thought what it might be like to “astral travel” – where your body goes to sleep but your conscious mind goes traveling somewhere else? It may sound far out, but many people who use the dream wave meditation hemi sync programs find themselves doing just that. Hemi synching calls it achieving “The Shamanic State”, which opens the door to altered levels of consciousness. Thus allowing you access to universal knowledge that exists beyond your normal waking consciousness. It is also said to enhance psychic abilities.
6. Lucid dreaming. On the more practical side, dream enhancement through lucid dreaming allows you to work on particularly troubling psychological, emotional issues in your life, the roots of which may be buried in your subconscious. Having bad dreams, or not recalling any dreams, responds to “dream work” through lucid dreaming – where you learn how to not only recall your dreams but control them. Dream work can help you heal conditions that have held you back by cataloguing your particular dream signs and symbols that have meaning to you. Find out why you have that nightmare of baby kittens under your kitchen sink drain, or why that menacing shadow chases you in your dreams.
I’m all for any type of program that helps you relax, sleep better, gain control over addictions like smoking, drinking, etc, lower your blood pressure, reduce pain. If it also helps you expand your awareness, achieve personal goals, become more creative and fly over the Rockies while you’re sleeping too, hey, life is for learning, go for it! Some 3 million satisfied users of Brain Sync training have experienced positive results in their personal growth, and attaining greater peace, relaxation, better health and overall happiness. You just might too. Visit brainsync.com to get started!
Dale Brown, B.S., M.A., C.E.C.
Natural Health News
Brain Sync – Technology for Transformation, http://lucid-dreaming-guide.com/brain-sync/
Brain Sync, http://www.brainsync.com/